Grafted In is proud to offer its tours and service ministry to the Middle East through the professional touring business, Expedition Israel. They manage all trips with Grafted In, and handle payment as well.
If you would like to donate towards an Israel Trip, please consider partnering with Grafted In.
UPCOMING TRIPS: None for now. Keep an eye out for any future trips!
Packing list for Israel travel
- Passport (a good idea to put a copy in your checked bag and leave a copy at home with someone)
- Light Jacket (weather permitting)
- Shorts that come close to the knee
- Capri pants
- Skirt or Sarong that covers the knee
- At least one pair of long pants (weather permitting)
- T-shirts and/or Tank tops
- At least one pair of clothes to work in
- Flip Flops
- Comfortable walking shoes (already broke in)
- Medicines (if needed)
- Outlet converter (round prongs)
- Travel laundry soap
- Extra ziplock bags for trinkets
- $20 – $30 in $1 bills for water on the bus
- Snack items in needed especially if you have allergies
- Shampoo and Conditioner (unless you are okay with what the hotels provide)
Helpful Hebrew words
Good Morning BO-ker TOV
Good Evening erev TOV
Thank you toe-DAH
Excuse me slee-CHA
Where is……. AY-fo
Where is the bathroom? AY-fo she-ru-teem?