Grafted In is proud to offer its tours and service ministry to the Middle East through the professional touring business, Expedition Israel. They manage all trips with Grafted In, and handle payment as well.
If you would like to donate towards an Israel Trip, please consider partnering with Grafted In.
UPCOMING TRIPS: June 10-23, 2019 // Grafted In Israel Trip with Inspired Travel
Pastor Bobby is leading an Israel Ministry Trip in June 2019 along with Inspired Travel for those interested in learning more about how we are “grafted in” to Israel’s promises. This mission, although partially educational, is also an opportunity to assist the Israeli people in cleaning bomb shelters and neighborhoods, meeting with soldiers, and providing essentials to those in need.
Estimated Tour Cost:
For information on payment and registration, email us at email@example.com or go to www.inspiredtravel.com/grft19.
Flight from an East Coast Hub
10 days with a luxurious bus and guiding service
Accommodation in double room including breakfast and dinner
Entrance fees to all sites listed in the itinerary
Price Does Not Include:
Packing list for Israel travel
- Passport (a good idea to put a copy in your checked bag and leave a copy at home with someone)
- Light Jacket (weather permitting)
- Shorts that come close to the knee
- Capri pants
- Skirt or Sarong that covers the knee
- At least one pair of long pants (weather permitting)
- T-shirts and/or Tank tops
- At least one pair of clothes to work in
- Flip Flops
- Comfortable walking shoes (already broke in)
- Medicines (if needed)
- Outlet converter (round prongs)
- Travel laundry soap
- Extra ziplock bags for trinkets
- $20 – $30 in $1 bills for water on the bus
- Snack items in needed especially if you have allergies
- Shampoo and Conditioner (unless you are okay with what the hotels provide)
Helpful Hebrew words
Good Morning BO-ker TOV
Good Evening erev TOV
Thank you toe-DAH
Excuse me slee-CHA
Where is……. AY-fo
Where is the bathroom? AY-fo she-ru-teem?